The Moms Club participates in wonderful field trips and special activities throughout each month. Members: please check your newsletter for more details. If you are not a member or do not receive the MOMS Newsletter, please contact Membership for more information.
- Playgroups – All ages playgroup meets Monday at local libraries; Babies & Toddler Playgroup meets Wednesdays at local libraries; Thursday Playgroup meets in members homes.
- Park Days – Enjoy the warm weather outdoors with the children at our weekly playgroup at different area parks.
- Coffee Breaks – Enjoy some coffee and chatting with friends! Great for moms of school-ages children, babies, but everyone is invited! Meets at Arundel Mills Panera Bread during the school year, and Chick-fil-a during the summer.
- Moms’ night out
- Monthly Board Meeting
- Monthly Business Meeting – Takes place the first Monday of each month. This meeting is open to all members as well as any person wishing to become a member of the MOMS Club of Odenton.
- Fieldtrips – Two fieldtrips every month.
- Gymnastics – Open gym 2nd Tuesday of each month.